In order to get the most out of our focused time together, we kindly ask that you abide by the following:
- Please arrive to class on time
- Please turn your phones, wearables and devices on silent
- For your safety and the safety of your fellow students, please take at least 3 private lessons before joining a group class
- Inclement weather – We typically follow Edmond school cancellations. However, please check your inbox, our website or our Facebook page for the most accurate notifications
- Cancellation Policy – We keep our classes small here so we can truly dedicate our time and attention to you. This means there is a limit to the clients we can take on. For that reason, we have a firm 24-hour cancellation policy. You can cancel any time using our online scheduler. If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance, you will be charged for the full amount of your class or appointment
Thank you for taking your commitment to Pilates and your health seriously. In return, we will gladly and consistently give you our full focus, energy, and expertise during each minute you spend with us here at The Pilates Nook.