Our prenatal instructor, a mother of three herself, studied under Carolyne Anthony ( The Center for Women’s Fitness ) to become a Certified Pre- and Post-Natal Pilates Specialist. In addition, she is a Practitioner of The Center Method for Diastasis Recti Recovery. She has also completed courses on Pelvic Floor Health and Dysfunction, and pregnancy specific courses with Deborah Goodman. The Pilates Nook is also a member of the Oklahoma Healthy Birth Alliance.
In our Prenatal Program, you will learn:
- Exercises for safe abdominal and whole body strengthening
- Stretches and techniques which help to alleviate pelvic misalignment and low back pain
- Diastasis recti prevention and management
- Muscle and myofascial release techniques
- Exercises for pelvic floor health, in preparation for birth and the postpartum period
These exercises are safe and beneficial for all trimesters and all levels of fitness. No previous Pilates experience necessary.
Lastly, we want to give you an hour to quiet your mind and take care of yourself. From today forward, this will be one of the most important things you can do for your child.
Please call/text us (405.509.5155) or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.